THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I need help
I need help
In the mornings when I wake up and do my routine of cleaning my mouth I don't have any bb until I eat. After I eat I get reactions this goes for throughout the day when I am hungry I have no bb. I went on this date everything was good until I ate a piece of chicken then I git a reaction. Now I'm think8ng it's acid reflux and that's wat doctors have told me but after taking acid reflux meds I start to have stomach pain and start throwing up I've taken almost all acid reflux meds there are none help. Any idea what's going on with me?
Re: I need help
Try Gaviscon (UK version) after every meal. It creates a barrier that prevents acid from coming back up for up to 4 hours.
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I need help
If you took acid reflux meds and they didn't work, it likely isn't the cause.crazy4it wrote:In the mornings when I wake up and do my routine of cleaning my mouth I don't have any bb until I eat. After I eat I get reactions this goes for throughout the day when I am hungry I have no bb. I went on this date everything was good until I ate a piece of chicken then I git a reaction. Now I'm think8ng it's acid reflux and that's wat doctors have told me but after taking acid reflux meds I start to have stomach pain and start throwing up I've taken almost all acid reflux meds there are none help. Any idea what's going on with me?
If you get bb during eating, it is most likely oral.
If it starts after (say 30min+) then it could be something else.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.