THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

In Need Of A Little Support

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

In Need Of A Little Support

Post by Virtuous Viking »

Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of course watch the videos which interest you. The link is below. I've been a member of this site for about 7 years so this is not spam. It's for real. Thanks for your support.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3saM4 ... PhjOveDoPw
Attachments
Trailer Express.png
Trailer Express.png (103.94 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Post by Attraction »

Hey as you may know I was recently cured of bb. I had an online business (thank God) which made my life a bit easier. With that said I want to sell it now. Last year I worked about 1 hour per day and made ~$10,000 profit. It isn't a ton, but a you work whenever you want and it's like $20-30/hour. Technically it is worth $10,000+, but I will let it go for $4,000 if you are interested. Let me know.
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Post by Virtuous Viking »

I'm focused on just this for now, but thanks :)
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Post by jess »

Virtuous Viking wrote:Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of course watch the videos which interest you. The link is below. I've been a member of this site for about 7 years so this is not spam. It's for real. Thanks for your support.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3saM4 ... PhjOveDoPw
I just subscribed to your YT channel. Wishing you success. And btw, I've enjoyed the trailers that I've watched so far. Good job.
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Post by Virtuous Viking »

Thanks :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗