Hello,
I am a dental student looking for other healthcare professionals or scientists within any of the disciplines (preferrably dentists, gastroenterologists, or microbiologists) who want to collaborate with me writing a systematic review on the relationship between chronic halitosis and gastrointestinal flora.
Thanks!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
-
smallman007
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 am
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Hey, come back with the paper when it's done.
-
blessedrich
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
- Gender:
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
And let us know if you find any doctors interested in this. I Live in the NY area and am looking for the right doctor to go talk to about this.
-
smallman007
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 am
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Of course. Just need to finish it or be close to itswinter wrote:Hey, come back with the paper when it's done.
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Agree. I'm in asia. I can travel if any doctor is willing to help.blessedrich wrote:And let us know if you find any doctors interested in this. I Live in the NY area and am looking for the right doctor to go talk to about this.
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Hi, I'm a healthcare professional. You can pm me with more details.smallman007 wrote:Hello,
I am a dental student looking for other healthcare professionals or scientists within any of the disciplines (preferrably dentists, gastroenterologists, or microbiologists) who want to collaborate with me writing a systematic review on the relationship between chronic halitosis and gastrointestinal flora.
Thanks!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.