THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I will help you find a solution

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

I will help you find a solution

Post by Attraction »

Hi everyone,

First off I want to say to Jimi, if you read this is not meant as a "plug" for my website in fact I did not link to the homepage. I am doing this to help the community, hopefully you understand...

I created a form to share your symptoms. I will personally review them, and offer quality suggestions for your case. It is not a guarantee that I will find your solution. However, I will do my best. What do you have to lose?

Click here to complete form: http://doctorbadbreath.com/submit/
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: I will help you find a solution

Post by winter »

Why not use Google form? Easier to visualize and share the data.
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I will help you find a solution

Post by Attraction »

winter wrote:Why not use Google form? Easier to visualize and share the data.
I had not thought of that. Thank you for the suggestion.

On a side note, have received multiple submissions. Thank you... It means a lot to be able to serve you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I will help you find a solution

Post by Jimi Stein »

Attraction wrote:Hi everyone,

First off I want to say to Jimi, if you read this is not meant as a "plug" for my website in fact I did not link to the homepage. I am doing this to help the community, hopefully you understand...

I created a form to share your symptoms. I will personally review them, and offer quality suggestions for your case. It is not a guarantee that I will find your solution. However, I will do my best. What do you have to lose?

Click here to complete form: http://doctorbadbreath.com/submit/
dude you are getting stranger and stranger.......first of all, you suddenly got cured.....then have this website full of affiliate stuff, than you cure TMAU, you must be the first person in the world doing that.....and you have been posting same stuff on other forums.....and now you are collecting personal data.......wtf?????

and on your website you claim you are doctor.... Dr. Hal Itosis we have many scams on this site before...i think you are knocking on exit door pretty loud.......i want to keep this site clean.....you know and so many red light are popping up when reading your posts.......what is your motive.....who are you.....did you ever have bb......how come you cured your bb just now when oyu created your site?????

please other help my decision.....it is getting lame...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗