I used to do this test all the time. It used to literally smell like putrid feces. However, I've been doing some new things lately to help fix this problem and these days it smells either like faint vinegar/coins and sometimes stronger but the same smell when I don't stick to my routine.
I am interested to see how other people fare in the 'finger on tongue' test.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
Re: Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?
I can't smell anything. Although I'm sure my tongue smells ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.