THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
steffna
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!

Post by steffna »

GreenGuy wrote:
steffna wrote:
GreenGuy wrote:The next Ent you visit just lie about your symptoms. I had my tonsils removed a year and a half ago and I too had small tonsils that had those smelly stones. I told the ent I my tonsils got very sore whenever I got large stones, I also said I had earaches/ headaches, and that I could feel the stones moving in my throats when I swallowed. Within a month had the surgery. If you live in the Louisiana area message me and I could let you know who I went too. If not, try to find an ent/clinic that specifically talks about tonsil stones in their website, they tend to be more open/knowledgeable about your issue.
hello, how long have you been suffering and have you managed to reduce bad breath with the tonsillectomy? thank you

I also make my own lunches for work (turkey breast sandwiches with lots of spinach, cucumbers, avocados). My BB had literally destroyed my social life, so I'm grateful things are improving. Try this for a month and let me know how it goes. Please message me if you have any other questions!
hi greenguy, thanks for your informative reply. now I understand your username haha
I'm glad this change in diet has helped your breath. Did you also have mucus down the throat like a thick phlegm you can't swallow? Besides breath, has something else improved? ( like body odor, mood, skin, mental clarity, energy etc ). When you have sugar or bread, does your breath smell again or it's now managed?
Sorry for all these questions.
I think in many cases our imbalance in mouth bacteria may be due to a gut dysbiosis, or maybe because we're just prone to rot if we eat the bad foods because our system is not strong enough, so we need to boost it. Just a theory in all this doubt and mess.
I will try to modify my diet like you did. I have done it in the past but for one month only, and it didn't change my breath; however I remember having better skin and more energy. I'll try to stick to this diet for longer, maybe help with stronger probiotics too.
This forum is way more useful than any doctor, btw :)
take care
GreenGuy
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:52 am
Gender:

Re: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!

Post by GreenGuy »

steffna wrote:
GreenGuy wrote:
steffna wrote:
hello, how long have you been suffering and have you managed to reduce bad breath with the tonsillectomy? thank you

I also make my own lunches for work (turkey breast sandwiches with lots of spinach, cucumbers, avocados). My BB had literally destroyed my social life, so I'm grateful things are improving. Try this for a month and let me know how it goes. Please message me if you have any other questions!
hi greenguy, thanks for your informative reply. now I understand your username haha
I'm glad this change in diet has helped your breath. Did you also have mucus down the throat like a thick phlegm you can't swallow? Besides breath, has something else improved? ( like body odor, mood, skin, mental clarity, energy etc ). When you have sugar or bread, does your breath smell again or it's now managed?
Sorry for all these questions.
I think in many cases our imbalance in mouth bacteria may be due to a gut dysbiosis, or maybe because we're just prone to rot if we eat the bad foods because our system is not strong enough, so we need to boost it. Just a theory in all this doubt and mess.
I will try to modify my diet like you did. I have done it in the past but for one month only, and it didn't change my breath; however I remember having better skin and more energy. I'll try to stick to this diet for longer, maybe help with stronger probiotics too.
This forum is way more useful than any doctor, btw :)
take care
I think I have a little pnd linked to allergies. I've only been making smoothies for a couple weeks, so I haven't noticed any changes in mood, mental clarity etc.. I have noticed these very strong urges for anything sugar on random occasions (my yearly blood tests were normal).

Those "probiotics" are an expensive waste of money, I've read studies that say trillions of good bacteria are needed to make any real difference. Homemade sauerkraut easily reaches those numbers, while otc probiotics are in the millions and billions.

Replace (or supplement) at least 2 meals with these smoothies and I'm positive you'll notice a difference. Also, drink Earl Grey black tea and green tea. Both teas nuetralize bb germs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗