THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My story

Tell us your story with bad breath
wilhemina
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:24 am
Gender:

My story

Post by wilhemina »

Hi people
My story is a lot like everybody else's. I got my first response when I was 16.. I was rejected and humiliated sInce then . I triedtried everything in vain including tonsilectomy but my problem worsened with time, I ended up with body odour as well, hypothyroidism, cardiac failure, fibroid,ovarian cysts (recurrent ),intestinal TB .I had to quit my job in 2015 I felt tired.A week ago I decided to go check h pylori which came out positive. I am on metronidazole, amoxycillin,azithromycin and omeprazzle. Update will be posted on completion of treatment. I think everyone should get tested for h pylori. I got motivated by two people in this forum. God bless .
Johnv713
Advanced
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:30 pm
Gender:

Re: My story

Post by Johnv713 »

Sounds like youre doing the triple antibiotic treatment which in some cases makes bb worse. Let us know how it turns out.
cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: My story

Post by cleanbreathwant »

wilhemina wrote:Hi people
My story is a lot like everybody else's. I got my first response when I was 16.. I was rejected and humiliated sInce then . I triedtried everything in vain including tonsilectomy but my problem worsened with time, I ended up with body odour as well, hypothyroidism, cardiac failure, fibroid,ovarian cysts (recurrent ),intestinal TB .I had to quit my job in 2015 I felt tired.A week ago I decided to go check h pylori which came out positive. I am on metronidazole, amoxycillin,azithromycin and omeprazzle. Update will be posted on completion of treatment. I think everyone should get tested for h pylori. I got motivated by two people in this forum. God bless .

are you still cured?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗