THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do Protein Powder Supplements make BB worse?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Do Protein Powder Supplements make BB worse?

Post by Robert20 »

Hey, I was wondering if the protein supplements make the bad breath you know... bad. I was wondering since from what I know and heard they have a lot of sugar, right? And I know that sugar is a no no for bad breath. Please someone let me know.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Do Protein Powder Supplements make BB worse?

Post by Jimi Stein »

from my experience evefything that is of animal origina makes bb worse.....more rotting in our bodies, so simply yes....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Do Protein Powder Supplements make BB worse?

Post by Robert20 »

Ok thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗