THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Potato Chips

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bon
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:00 am

Potato Chips

Post by bon »

I know that potato chips make my halitosis more terrible.
But after eating potato chips, didn't a tongue become clean?(Mine will be so.)
Is there a person who has the same experience?
And why does this happen? If there is a person who knows, please tell me.

sorry for my english by the way.
Mico
Junior
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Mico »

I dont know about potatoe chips but I lately discovered the same paradox. The healthier I eat, the whiter my tongue! I have no clue what this means. But Im pretty sure that ym bb doesnt originate from the tongue back.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

1. When you chew food the salivary glands produce more saliva that cleans your mouth including tongue.
2. Eating rought foods shortens the papillae on the tongue and cleans its surface.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

Try eating fried foods. I know it's not healthy, but at night when you brush your tongue, the white stuff can be brushed off very easily. Your bb however, won't be gone 100%.
bon
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:00 am

Post by bon »

Thank you everyone to reply this question !
I appreciate you all :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗