THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Hello everyone so I've suffered from bb since I was 12 I'm now 25 I came across another users post on how he found a cure after finding out he has gum disease so of course I do as we all do once someone find a cure and look up the signs and symptoms of GD. I do feel I fit the signs a little back story when I was 9 I had a tooth removed because if grew in wrong on the side of my gums it smelled so bad everything was great once I got it pulled. Anyways I'm going to the dentist sometime this week I'll keep everyone updated fingers crossed.
Here are the s/s
bad breath, toothache, bright red gums, loose teeth, receding gums, tender gums, or tooth loss
Also common: swelling or bleeding
Here are the s/s
bad breath, toothache, bright red gums, loose teeth, receding gums, tender gums, or tooth loss
Also common: swelling or bleeding
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
I think I might have it too. I've recently started brushing with liquid soap, and it's help cut down on the smell. I plan to go to the dentist soon too.
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Lzo wrote:I think I might have it too. I've recently started brushing with liquid soap, and it's help cut down on the smell. I plan to go to the dentist soon too.
When brushing your teeth brush the actual gum I did this right before coming to work and my bb is gone so far been a hour.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Guys I actually TALKED to someone face to face she didn't react with rubing her nose etc...
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Yay! This is great news! I'm also trying something called "oil pulling" with coconut oil. I'll let you know how this works out for me.Cureplzz wrote:Guys I actually TALKED to someone face to face she didn't react with rubing her nose etc...
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Currently at dentist I'm waiting I'm so nervous for the first time I marked I have bad breath on the form I'm going to be open about it..... I'll update later
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
He said I don't HAVE gd I'm so disappointed
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Its a good thing to rule out gd.. Now you know what you don't have, you can follow up with your regular doctor and start ruling out things one by one and get to the root of the problem.Cureplzz wrote:He said I don't HAVE gd I'm so disappointed
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, I'm going through the same thing.. Taking one step at a time
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
So I don't have GD I'm so depressed at this point
So far I've had my tonsils removed I've been treated for H plori with a negative stool test to confirm it was gone I've brushed my teeth 50×day floss tried those freaking bad breath mouth washes THAT Don't work I'm just over it I did oil pulling last night with no help...god plz help us alllll
So far I've had my tonsils removed I've been treated for H plori with a negative stool test to confirm it was gone I've brushed my teeth 50×day floss tried those freaking bad breath mouth washes THAT Don't work I'm just over it I did oil pulling last night with no help...god plz help us alllll
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Oh btw my dentist said my mouth in in great shape...yea right doc it just smellsss LIKE SHITTTT!! He completely avoided that Fact

PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.