THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I Brush with SOAP

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lzo
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 pm
Gender:

I Brush with SOAP

Post by Lzo »

Hi folks,

I am new to the forum and wanted to share something I've recently been doing the last past few weeks. I've been brushing with liquid soap. It's not a cure all, but it has cut down on my bb.

Before, everytime I'd brush with regular toothpaste, my breath would emit a strong fish smell...and ofcourse the regular stench throughout the day as usual.

Brushing with soap helped me land a job! In past interviews, I could always tell when/if the interviewer caught a whiff of my breath...then I knew I could kiss that opportunity goodbye. I start the new job soon and I'm determined to formulate a game plan on keeping my bb at bay!

I def. plan on bringing my soap and toothbrush to brush after lunch. Maybe I'll make a concoction of spring water and mint leaves in a blender and put it in a huge water bottle to sip on throughout the day.

One things for sure is that I need to see the dentist soon. I can tell the problem is coming from my gums. My oral hygiene over the years has been lacking. Now, I have to get strict with proper care.
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: I Brush with SOAP

Post by Cureplzz »

Use real toothpaste and brush your gums top to bottom inside out for 2mins each if it's your gum your mouth will improve soooo much also when u eat gum chew it for a little then spread it across ur gums if the smell get better like mine did then it's ur gums I truly can't believe I finally know the cause.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗