THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Ohhhh another great thing is usually whenever I eat something the food that I just ate the smell of that would linger around for about 45 minutes to an hour then my normal s*** smell would come back after now there is no smell of what i ate
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
what kind of bleach did u get? i got a lemon flavoured one it doesn't rly seem to work too much
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Just a regular no name brand from walmart it was 1 dollar make sure your actually allowing it to go deep as possible also I would just get a regular one no scent to it their everywhere....if your in U.S try dollar tree
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I hate to say this but remember we all have bb for different reasons I woke up with COMPLETELY fresh breath today which tell me my bb is from my mouth.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Ye its the same with me Soon, do u use a regular bleach? or with a scent?
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Robert20 wrote:Ye its the same with me Soon, do u use a regular bleach? or with a scent?
No scent
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I'm so obsessed with constantly smelling my breath I just wish I could relax and enjoy it
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hello Cureplzz,Cureplzz wrote:@seaching, I've been using this solution for about two weeks it works so great I don't have bb the whole day. If I go the next day without using it my breath is fresh still. Do you have this same affect? Would you call it a cure or just temporary? Also thanks so much for you updates I was so nervous to try it but so glad I did.
I regard the use of chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as temporary BB management, not a cure. Nevertheless, I’m glad to hear that you’re having success. I too get BB relief with this method that lasts all day.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Jim I do agree with if you smell less you still smell thankfully I don't smell when using this solution. Yes I do gargle with it I haven't brushed with it I'll give it a try I do wish it was a cure.Jimi Stein wrote:do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
@Cureplzz. Can you update us on bleach stuff and your bb's current condition ??? Thank you ....Cureplzz wrote:Jim I do agree with if you smell less you still smell thankfully I don't smell when using this solution. Yes I do gargle with it I haven't brushed with it I'll give it a try I do wish it was a cure.Jimi Stein wrote:do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
So far so good my breath stays fresh all day I'm still shock it works so well I will use it for life if I need too.ikageorgian wrote:@Cureplzz. Can you update us on bleach stuff and your bb's current condition ??? Thank you ....Cureplzz wrote:Jim I do agree with if you smell less you still smell thankfully I don't smell when using this solution. Yes I do gargle with it I haven't brushed with it I'll give it a try I do wish it was a cure.Jimi Stein wrote:do you guys gargle with it? I mean putting few drops in a glass of water.....you can also put a drop on tongue and brush it.....i stopped using it because if you smell less you still smell....
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
So far so good my breath stays fresh all day I'm still shock it works so well I will use it for life if I need too.[/quote]
@Cureplzz. Thanks for the update, good luck.
@Cureplzz. Thanks for the update, good luck.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
does anybody use bleach to flush sinuses also?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.