THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ENT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halina
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:53 pm

ENT

Post by Halina »

I'm goinig to see ENT now please wish me luck
It's so embarrassing to talk about our issue :(
messithegoat
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm
Gender:

Re: ENT

Post by messithegoat »

How did it go? and where are you from? Looking to go to the ENT sometime this month/next, but dont know where to say lol
RamboRadinski
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 pm
Gender:

Re: ENT

Post by RamboRadinski »

Hello Halina

I had an appointment with my ENT last month.

I have to go back for another consiltation late July before surgery. Im going to see my CT scans and discuss them at the next appointment (they didnt have them for some reason) so hopefully should determine what needs doing.

I had surgery a few years back and the CT scans then showed that I have a deviated septum and my sinuses were filled with bacteria.

My previous ENT was useless.

Hopefully this one will solve the problem.

Will up date after my next appointment.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Re: ENT

Post by thanatos »

RamboRadinski wrote:Hello Halina

I had an appointment with my ENT last month.

I have to go back for another consiltation late July before surgery. Im going to see my CT scans and discuss them at the next appointment (they didnt have them for some reason) so hopefully should determine what needs doing.

I had surgery a few years back and the CT scans then showed that I have a deviated septum and my sinuses were filled with bacteria.

My previous ENT was useless.

Hopefully this one will solve the problem.

Will up date after my next appointment.

Would that be sinusitis? Were you having any other symptoms besides bad breath?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗