THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dry lips
Dry lips
Hey, I have noticed that my lips are getting drier everyday it's been like this for the past 2 months and I got bad breath for I think 6-7 years. I have used many methods but it seems that the best so far is the bleach one, I'm using some shitty lemon flavoured 5% bleach. I think it works I even got a girlfriend and I don't get reactions. OK back to the subject do you guys know how to get rid of dry lips? I am drinking a lot of water and it doesn't work, it's quite annoying. Thanks
Re: Dry lips
nobody got a fix for this?
Re: Dry lips
Hi Robert . It may be due to too much salt in your diet. Also protect your lips from too much sunshine. The skin on lips is very tender and the sun can dry it out. Glad your bb free.
Re: Dry lips
Hey, thanks for your answer, I'm not bb free I just found a way to manage it throughout the day.
Re: Dry lips
I have very dry lips naturally and I absolutely love and recommend using pure lanolin.
It’s gorgeous, and soothes immediately.
If I don’t use it on a regular basis my lips bleed.
Chap stick and Vaseline does nothing.
Try lanolin. You will love it!
FYI I buy it in a tube and use a tiny little dab. I would not buy a jar or tub because sticking your fingers in will contaminate it.
The lanolin I buy is white and smooth and looks like this http://imgur.com/ICsUg8v
I live in Australia.
It’s gorgeous, and soothes immediately.
If I don’t use it on a regular basis my lips bleed.
Chap stick and Vaseline does nothing.
Try lanolin. You will love it!
FYI I buy it in a tube and use a tiny little dab. I would not buy a jar or tub because sticking your fingers in will contaminate it.
The lanolin I buy is white and smooth and looks like this http://imgur.com/ICsUg8v
I live in Australia.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.