I've read about this before but till I started noticing it I never truly believed it was possible.
So I've noticed around certain people if they are speaking and I talk, I can smell their breath much stronger. It's definitely something to do with my breath mixing with theirs, but strangely it just smells like what their breath is like if I my mouth is shut and they are chatting away, but the intensity is magnified...
Its very strange......
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Breath mixing?
Re: Breath mixing?
Happened a few times. But I think what I smelt was my own BB.
Re: Breath mixing?
I don't believe in this phenomena. What i think is happening is that when their breath also enters your mouth you will smell it more strongly.
-
impactdial
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm
Re: Breath mixing?
Hmm maybe that's it, I certainly hope so..... as when it happens Im 10 times more paranoidDead wrote:I don't believe in this phenomena. What i think is happening is that when their breath also enters your mouth you will smell it more strongly.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Breath mixing?
When they talk, they move the throat more, more vibrations and all the gunk gets thrown around, remember, our bb cmes from throat mostly....deep behind tongue.....no mixing at all.....there is all kind of shit down there.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Breath mixing?
@winter. You are right, long time ago when I was hoping, that it was not my smell, I observed that e.g this particular guy, who I thoughtwinter wrote:Happened a few times. But I think what I smelt was my own BB.
has smell, he was not getting any reactions around him, I was precisely watching, so than I knew that it was mine. But, several times I've
met couple of persons, who really have much more foul breath than me, because others react to their smell and also they told me that.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.