THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.
-
Life_Goes_On
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
- Gender:
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
What did your doctor say you was diagnosed with?Golbahar wrote:Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
He say me I have edeme in my stomach. And reflux.Life_Goes_On wrote:What did your doctor say you was diagnosed with?Golbahar wrote:Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.
And said after 2 months if dosn't cured . I 'll check you about Ibs. Said me you you are alittl in this case from my sign.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
And in my CT :
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
He said me your edema is neuritic.Golbahar wrote:He say me I have edeme in my stomach. And reflux.Life_Goes_On wrote:What did your doctor say you was diagnosed with?Golbahar wrote:Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.
And said after 2 months if dosn't cured . I 'll check you about Ibs. Said me you you are alittl in this case from my sign.
-
Life_Goes_On
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
- Gender:
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
Quite similar to you, my ct scan also showed that I had mucosal thickening but it was mild and it showed thaylt I also have a deviated septum. My ENT recommended me to get a Septoplasty and my turbinates reduced. Did your ENT doctor recommend any procedures/surgeries for you?Golbahar wrote:And in my CT :
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.
Im contemplating whether or not im going to get the surgery because my sinus condition is not that bad and I doubt it will help bad breath.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
I want to do rhinoplasty.Life_Goes_On wrote:Quite similar to you, my ct scan also showed that I had mucosal thickening but it was mild and it showed thaylt I also have a deviated septum. My ENT recommended me to get a Septoplasty and my turbinates reduced. Did your ENT doctor recommend any procedures/surgeries for you?Golbahar wrote:And in my CT :
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.
Im contemplating whether or not im going to get the surgery because my sinus condition is not that bad and I doubt it will help bad breath.
And i'll fix my septal deviation too.
I didn't show my CT to ent yet.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
I have bad breath, I had tonsil stones in my tonsils and I just removed them more than a month ago with no improvement to my bad breath.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
It's too bad.Bb5yrs wrote:I have bad breath, I had tonsil stones in my tonsils and I just removed them more than a month ago with no improvement to my bad breath.
Tonssilectomy is my last chance.
But now, here everbody say it didn't work for them.
It's disappointing...........
Idon't have tonssil stone....
But when I touch my tonsil and around it..
My finger smel bad...
How about you??? When you touch your tonssils they smelled bad?????
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
Finnaly I decide to do tonsilectomy.....
Becouse when I touch my tonssils my finger smell too bad... when I touch my mouth our toungue It doesn't smell .. not as bad as tonssils touching.....
And nothing are effective on me.. no antibiotics or stomache drog.
I tinck my problem is my tonssil .. I don't have tonssil stone. And my tonssils are small.
Becouse when I touch my tonssils my finger smell too bad... when I touch my mouth our toungue It doesn't smell .. not as bad as tonssils touching.....
And nothing are effective on me.. no antibiotics or stomache drog.
I tinck my problem is my tonssil .. I don't have tonssil stone. And my tonssils are small.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed him. Lol
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
You know when I touch my tonsils It's smell too bad .... becouse of that I think it'sthe source....Miss25 wrote:My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed him. Lol
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.
My tonsils are small ent said mee it's ++.. and I don't have stone.. leastwise I don't see them. Ent say me yoyr tonsil have crypt...
I'm really sad... if i won't have cured I'll kill my self... living with this bb is really hard.....
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
You are lying to yourself. Everybody is telling you, that tonsillectomy didn't help them. Why are you torturing yourself, go for bleach and that's it, no need to kill yourself. Surgery won't help you, I'm telling you, my friend. Don't hope for it. God bless you, with your choices.Golbahar wrote:You know when I touch my tonsils It's smell too bad .... becouse of that I think it'sthe source....Miss25 wrote:My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed him. Lol
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.
My tonsils are small ent said mee it's ++.. and I don't have stone.. leastwise I don't see them. Ent say me yoyr tonsil have crypt...
I'm really sad... if i won't have cured I'll kill my self... living with this bb is really hard.....
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
Something happen for me that really make me sad....
After trying and trying to get cured.... now I think i get worth than before... now my bb can be smeled from 3 meter ....
My god what happen for me......
After trying and trying to get cured.... now I think i get worth than before... now my bb can be smeled from 3 meter ....
My god what happen for me......
-
CherreBelle
- Newbie
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
- Gender:
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
Whatever you do, don't believe shit an ENT tells you. They are some fvcking con artists. I had a CT done, had to have my septum fixed, supposedly had so much infection in my whatever and my breathing passages were so small that I needed sinus surgery. Well $2,000 out of pocket later and that shit didn't work AT ALL
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.