
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Listerine - Zero Alcohol
Listerine - Zero Alcohol
A fairly new product from listerine. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? I've been thinking about going out to get some. I've used regular listerine before, but it just makes my breath worse.


- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Listerine - Zero Alcohol
Have tried it, no effect, just like strong chewing gum, also tried green tea and total care alcohol free all the same.Swell wrote:A fairly new product from listerine. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? I've been thinking about going out to get some. I've used regular listerine before, but it just makes my breath worse.
Re: Listerine - Zero Alcohol
Bummer. I'm sitting in Walmart right now, was about to go get some.ikageorgian wrote:Have tried it, no effect, just like strong chewing gum, also tried green tea and total care alcohol free all the same.Swell wrote:A fairly new product from listerine. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? I've been thinking about going out to get some. I've used regular listerine before, but it just makes my breath worse.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.