THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
it was going good for me, I could feel fresher mouth for few days, today i met with parents and spend time with them for a while, now the bad taste came back for some reason......and my tongue was coated too.....i cant figure this shit out, you have to kill all bacteria with bleach, or o the suckers survive inside the tongue? I dont get it.....why it comes back for ***k sake.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Probably cause you were nervous
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
did you guys get rid of bb immediately, or did it took few days?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Trying this again, wish me luck.
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
[quote="Jimi Stein"]did you guys get rid of bb immediately, or did it took few days?[/quote
It took several days for me, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present, they are everywhere, in tongue tissues, in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. Probably you aren't doing rinses properly, no proper dilution ratio, no nasal rinse, I don't know man. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
It took several days for me, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present, they are everywhere, in tongue tissues, in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. Probably you aren't doing rinses properly, no proper dilution ratio, no nasal rinse, I don't know man. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
ImmediatelyJimi Stein wrote:did you guys get rid of bb immediately, or did it took few days?
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hey guys
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I am new to this forum i have been reading all post but i couldn't join u guys
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Go for it good luckDoomday wrote:Hey guys
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I am happy that u are cured
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Clorox bleach is costly here so i ordered a local. Sodium hypochlorite
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I had rhinosinusitis and went through a surgery but it didn't help. I m taking candida support from now foods and will try this chlorine bleach method. I ttried hydrogen peroxide but it didn't work sorry for my englishCureplzz wrote:Go for it good luckDoomday wrote:Hey guys
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
not doing nasal rinse yet....I feel somethhing upwards......ikageorgian wrote:Jimi Stein wrote:did you guys get rid of bb immediately, or did it took few days?[/quote
It took several days for me, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present, they are everywhere, in tongue tissues, in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. Probably you aren't doing rinses properly, no proper dilution ratio, no nasal rinse, I don't know man. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I never did the nasal rinse, the effect was instant for me too as I remember
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Robert20 wrote:I never did the nasal rinse, the effect was instant for me too as I remember
@Jime Stein. @Robert 20
I had this f.... disease 36 years long. So, I think my situation and your guys, slightly differ from each other. It depends on a degree of contamination,
I had severe one, I guess. Comprendre ??
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.