Hi Guys,
I just wanted to ask if anyone had performed colon/intestine cleansing and seen any impact on eggy BB? I am looking to do this a i heard that if theres junk and bacteria in my gut then this could be rotting and going into my lungs, blood etc ..
Any ideas?
Ive had chronic bb eggy smell from mouth and nose last 15 years. Lots of thick glue type pnd, all day long etc
2007
- septoplasty,
- turbinate reduction
2016 -
- Palatine Tonsils out - got rid of a certain type of smell
2017 -
- Lingual Tonsils - lazered got rid of/minimised the eggy type smell
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Re: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Oxy powder is a great product for colon cleanse and intestines in general.I had great benefits when I did it.But after that you should take probiotic for gut flora for a long time to restore it.
Re: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Hi
Thanks
Ok, so what is the best probiotocs?
Is Kiefer any good?
Thanks
Ok, so what is the best probiotocs?
Is Kiefer any good?
Re: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Actually symbiotic which is probiotic+prebiotic is better because it doesn't require refrigeration and about 90% of the bacteria can reach the colon.I don't know which probiotic is the most effective but avoid strains lactobacillus bulgaricus and lactobacillus paracasei.Take probiotic with lactobacillus acidophilus and more bifidobacteria which is good for colon.Probiotic I take is named Lactare Daily but I don't know whether is available in whole Europe-in Bulgaria and Romania for sure.
Re: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Kefir is good.
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: OXY Cleanse - Intestines
Greek yogurt,lactose free is great, also Matzooni or Matsoni (yogurt) is great. Danone probiotic unsweetened yogurt is good.mindspace wrote:Kefir is good.
Kefir is not as good as those products, at all.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.