THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

@ikageorgian

I don't get any reactions as far as I know when I use this method. My family though, keeps on telling me that I need to stop using the bleach because it's poison and I will lose the sense of taste and my voice. I don't want to listen to them because I feel normal, I feel like I can have a relationship without being stressed about my smell. Since this problem I am trying to be the cleanest guy and nice smelling guy so I guess this disease has it's advantages.. BUT, I have been in holiday with my family for a few days and I didn't get the bleach with me and it comes back the ****ing shit, my mouth felt like before and I was not feeling comfortable to talk, nobody said anything but I know the smell is there, it has to be, right? Last night I was sitting in the car next to my brother and he kept on sniffing loudly, I know a lot of you can relate but he didn't say anything, I still assume he kept on smelling.. well shit. I really hope this method won't affect our bodies, this disease is really worse than anything.. Good luck!
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:@ikageorgian

I don't get any reactions as far as I know when I use this method. My family though, keeps on telling me that I need to stop using the bleach because it's poison and I will lose the sense of taste and my voice. I don't want to listen to them because I feel normal, I feel like I can have a relationship without being stressed about my smell. Since this problem I am trying to be the cleanest guy and nice smelling guy so I guess this disease has it's advantages.. BUT, I have been in holiday with my family for a few days and I didn't get the bleach with me and it comes back the ****ing shit, my mouth felt like before and I was not feeling comfortable to talk, nobody said anything but I know the smell is there, it has to be, right? Last night I was sitting in the car next to my brother and he kept on sniffing loudly, I know a lot of you can relate but he didn't say anything, I still assume he kept on smelling.. well shit. I really hope this method won't affect our bodies, this disease is really worse than anything.. Good luck!
Yes Man, we have to choose between dangerous risk hazards to overall health or horrible, humiliating, devastating, life loosing curse. It's up to you guys, I've chosen the first. God bless You. Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Juana
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Juana »

So I just tried the bleach rinse for past week. I can't beleive that it actually works. On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 as being the worst, It brought it down to a 2. The effect last longer than any mouth rinse I've ever used.
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm Gald this has worked for many of you. So I went on vacation to Dallas Texas this past week it was so great. I went to a wedding there were people talking in my face no type of reaction regular conversation. I went to my cousins house here's back story of my bb my cousin I'll call Lisa has always known about my bb ugh she would even get around me and talk about other people that have bb so annoying she even made comments about my breath one day she was doing my hair I kept putting my head down so she couldn't smell me she said ugh keep your head up I know your breath stink. I was so embarrassed I was 12 or 13 at that time fast forward to This past week I went to see her I can literally tell she couldn't believe that it was gone she literally got up in my face on purpose at some points to see if she can smell it lmaoooooooooo as if I didn't notice it. We rode in the car now usually I would put my window down I didn't even consider it and you can tell she was very surprised. My life is changed.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:I'm Gald this has worked for many of you. So I went on vacation to Dallas Texas this past week it was so great. I went to a wedding there were people talking in my face no type of reaction regular conversation. I went to my cousins house here's back story of my bb my cousin I'll call Lisa has always known about my bb ugh she would even get around me and talk about other people that have bb so annoying she even made comments about my breath one day she was doing my hair I kept putting my head down so she couldn't smell me she said ugh keep your head up I know your breath stink. I was so embarrassed I was 12 or 13 at that time fast forward to This past week I went to see her I can literally tell she couldn't believe that it was gone she literally got up in my face on purpose at some points to see if she can smell it lmaoooooooooo as if I didn't notice it. We rode in the car now usually I would put my window down I didn't even consider it and you can tell she was very surprised. My life is changed.
Great, good to hear, you are happy and nice. Good luck.
Doomday
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Doomday »

What product are u guys using?
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Doomday wrote:What product are u guys using?
Read carefully users "searching" "ikageorgian" and "Cureplzz" posts of this topic man and will understand.
Sodiumhypochlorite diluted with water.
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

Doomday wrote:What product are u guys using?
There's different products in every country, in my country is called "Ace" in America and a few other countries "Clorox"... so basically you gotta look for bleach :D
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

Hello all, I started swishing and gargling this morning. How long do you do that? I was a little scared gargling.
Can I repeat this in the afternoon or is it too much?
1 used 1 tsp and 120 ml water

Thanks guys
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

I have one more question. I have a nasal irrigator. Can I use the same mix for this?
Thanks
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:I have one more question. I have a nasal irrigator. Can I use the same mix for this?
Thanks
@summerside I do it 2 or 3 times a day, swishing and gargling, depends how much dairy and sweets I eat. Also am doing nasal rinses.
1 minute at a time.
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:I have one more question. I have a nasal irrigator. Can I use the same mix for this?
Thanks
@summerside I do it 2 or 3 times a day, swishing and gargling, depends how much dairy and sweets I eat. Also am doing nasal rinses.
1 minute at a time.
Thanks for your quick reply. I eat no sweets anymore but will repeat in the afternoon.

When its story time tonight will know if I still smell. My son is very honest about my breath.
My naturopath said my breath is not offensive (whatever that means...)

I hate asking even my husband. It is so embarrassing.

I will keep you updated.

What is your ratio for the nasal rinse?

I use 1 tsp of 120 ml water. It is a clorox 6 percent
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

I have a question to all of you. How do you handle work or job interviews?
I am not a room filler but it is bad enough. Thank good I work at home right now, dont have to take the bus etc.

I was always somehow able to avoid speaking to people too close.

How do you do that?
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think

small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
@jimi Stein. Keep doing it, I"m telling you the ratio must be at least 1X20. Do nasal rinse also. Probably you have type 1 and type 2 Hali.
When I've started it on July 12-th, it was my. friend's Dad's funeral, I got reactions of course, but it was less and less. It took for me to eradicate all this god damned bacterias 100% almost two weeks. I mean 100%, after starting it, it radically went off and than day by day subsided but surely.
It's my 29-th day and I'm completely bb free, even when I meet strangers they ain't smell nothing, I'm back to normal as I was 13 years old.
Keep doing it, it takes time, for some effect is right away, for us who have bb for 20, 30 years or more, it takes a little longer to wash away this deeply incarnated VSC bacterias from ENT cavities. But 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

But for them, who has in addition type 3 halitosis, intestine cleansing is needed, definitely. Keep going man, you are on the right path. God bless your effort.
Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
What is your ratio for the nasal rinse? Same?
How often do you do both?
Thanks
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗