THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Juana
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Juana »

I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Juana wrote:I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.
If you look at it carefully, when you swish and gurgle and spit the liquid out, it's of yellow color. I think those are the dead VCS bacterias, after bleach chemical reaction. And tongue turns yellowish brown.I am not a chemist and I don't care at all, unless the smell is gone.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Jimi Stein »

not working for me.....still get reactions
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:not working for me.....still get reactions

How many days have yoj tried? I just started and I did not fo the nasal rinse
Still nope :(
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Thanks for giving mr hope
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Swell »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

Swell wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?

Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third day, i am not sure if the bb is better, I have to ask. Thanks for asking. I will keep you updated =;
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

Hey thought 1 tsp is 5 ml??
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Swell »

Summerside wrote:
Swell wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?

Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third day, i am not sure if the bb is better, I have to ask. Thanks for asking. I will keep you updated =;
Happy to hear you're feeling better. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

Hey thought 1 tsp is 5 ml??
@summerside How is it going, feel better now, right? When you put the bleach in nose, it disinfects all f...... nasal cavities, thats why the shit is coming out and is yellowish color. Don't be afraid, everything's gone be Ok. Keep us posted.
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

what about the people that lost the sense of smell because of the bleach, im rly afraid of that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗