[email protected] . Would be great if you could please send me a copy
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ORALTECH LABS
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re:
Hey man, I've thought you are talking frankly. Where is your copy dude, I've not received any. If you say, do it. Here's my e-mail again: [email protected]jamesmcavoy wrote:Hello guys ,
I called it a hoax coz it doesnt go to the root .
However it works 100% as long as u dont eat anything .
I will send the ebook to all who give me their emails .
No need to pm .
Just post them here .
Thanks buddy
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Hello there,gmx99 wrote:Hallo guys , new member here ...I was wondering
if any one of you ever heard about this chronic halitosis permanent cure program Oraltech Labs , I am seeing all kinds
of comments and testimonials on the internet about how effective and helpful its to curing halitosis .
THANKS .
Oraltechlabs worked on me for 2 years. I've been BB free however due to my laziness in doing the regular nasal saline flush my BB came back. So now I'm back to square one. Still trying to figure out a way to remove it.
Re:
Hi James, would you be so kind to send me a copy as well? [email protected]jamesmcavoy wrote:Hello guys ,
I called it a hoax coz it doesnt go to the root .
However it works 100% as long as u dont eat anything .
I will send the ebook to all who give me their emails .
No need to pm .
Just post them here .
Thanks,
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Hello good sir,
Would you be so kind as to send the document to me as well.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you!
Would you be so kind as to send the document to me as well.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you!
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Please please send it to me. [email protected]
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
-
HopefulDay
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:05 am
- Gender:
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Hi, james, or anyone who has it, could you please send me the ebooks too? My email: [email protected]
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.