THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I have impact wisdom teeth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Gender:

I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Bb5yrs »

Could it be the source of my bb? I removed one only and no improvement happened. Also some of my family members have impacted wisdom teeth but no bb. I did rub my finger around one of those impact wisdom teeth and my daughter told me it smells sooooo bad could it be the source ?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Dead »

For sure. Get it out asap. There are a number of people here who have gotten cured after removing impacted wisdom teeth.
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Gender:

Re: I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Bb5yrs »

Dead wrote:For sure. Get it out asap. There are a number of people here who have gotten cured after removing impacted wisdom teeth.
But many of family members have the same situation and they don't have bb. Also I am worried that I get them out and it will hurt big time and then no improvement in bb. Also I cannot afford it here in dubai
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Dead »

It's certainly possible it won't cure you. Chronic bad breath has a lot of different causes. You simply have to keep looking until you find the right one. If you have an impacted wisdom tooth then there is a big chance that that's the cause. Did you start to get bad breath around the time your wisdom teeth erupted?
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Gender:

Re: I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Bb5yrs »

Dead wrote:It's certainly possible it won't cure you. Chronic bad breath has a lot of different causes. You simply have to keep looking until you find the right one. If you have an impacted wisdom tooth then there is a big chance that that's the cause. Did you start to get bad breath around the time your wisdom teeth erupted?
I remember having swollen gum around my wisdom tooth for a while so swollen I couldn't eat near them. At the moment I if I rub my finger against them and let my daughter smell it she says literally they smell like poop. I don't know but I think a good dentist should be able to find out. Also I get bad taste around my wisdom teeth
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Dead »

So your wisdom teeth are impacted, they taste bad, and they smell like shit. Well, to me it seems clear. I believe they are the cause. But the only way to find out for sure is to remove them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗