THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Vegans please help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 pm
Gender:

Vegans please help

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi,

Would just like some help from vegans. Why does onions, garlic, and wasabi bring back the bad breath? I have type 1 and my bad breath went away when I removed animal products - I saw plenty of other health benefits. The acne and pimples on my face completely disappeared (24 years old) after trying everything. I have an amazing streamline energy now too.

But I went to the sushi train tonight. Had vegetarian sushi with wasabi and soy sauce and I get the bad breath back. I also notice myself farting. I'm trying to listen to my body more and realize that the farting is my body not coping well with the food. So I just want to rule out any other foods.

Please help.

Been a type 1 sufferer for as long as I can remember. Have tried everything but diet change is the only thing that sticks - I am going to cut out all foods I have to.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Jam
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Re: Vegans please help

Post by Jam »

gotshot26 wrote:Hi,

Would just like some help from vegans. Why does onions, garlic, and wasabi bring back the bad breath? I have type 1 and my bad breath went away when I removed animal products - I saw plenty of other health benefits. The acne and pimples on my face completely disappeared (24 years old) after trying everything. I have an amazing streamline energy now too.

But I went to the sushi train tonight. Had vegetarian sushi with wasabi and soy sauce and I get the bad breath back. I also notice myself farting. I'm trying to listen to my body more and realize that the farting is my body not coping well with the food. So I just want to rule out any other foods.


Please help.

Been a type 1 sufferer for as long as I can remember. Have tried everything but diet change is the only thing that sticks - I am going to cut out all foods I have to.
Hi Gotshot26

Have you tried taking digestive probiotics? Maybe what's causing your BB comes from your stomach or any food allergy. I am also vegan and I don't eat onion and garlic. I believe it helps to manage BB. I reduced my carbohydrate intake and I just started a gluten free diet. Also, I stopped eating oily foods which is so difficult. Hope that helps.
gotshot26
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 pm
Gender:

Re: Vegans please help

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks so much. Will try digestive probiotics and will try go gluten-free too!

Thanks!!
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗