THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
I get no side effects I'm using this for 1 month and maybe 1 week, i put 1 drop in half a glass of water, sometimes i accidentaly put more water, twice a day 1 hour before i go anywhere
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
I'm still doing great it's been about three months now I thought it stopped working but it was because I wasn't flossing (a whole two months w/o flossing gross
) once I flossed and did the rinse it's so fresh all day so guys make sure u floss get those back teeth really good also ppl please don't over do it y'all doing to much if it's not working for u that does not mean u use more bleach it means u have a different type of bb and u should stop using asap y'all are freaking Jim out so stopppppp it please.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Stopppppppppp using it thenAna wrote:i tried this for two weeks
at first it improved my breath, but now it just made it ten time worse
im so scared
my mouth has now a costant bad taste, and everytime i eat i feel food decomposing in my mouth and releasing an awful gas
oh my god, i dont know what to do
i dont know what happened
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Cureplzz wrote:Stopppppppppp using it thenAna wrote:i tried this for two weeks
at first it improved my breath, but now it just made it ten time worse
im so scared
my mouth has now a costant bad taste, and everytime i eat i feel food decomposing in my mouth and releasing an awful gas
oh my god, i dont know what to do
i dont know what happened
Hey are u cured now cureplzz?
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
This method isn't a cure, it's just a temporary fix so you don't smell throughout the day
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
hi everyone,
I have been with BB for such a long time and you know how terrible the feeling is,
I will try anything but bleach can be dangerous , bleach may develop in some people Multiple Chemical Sensitivity which will ruin your life in a new way
I have a friend with multiple chemical sensitivity and she wants to die as much as I want to die for BB
I have been with BB for such a long time and you know how terrible the feeling is,
I will try anything but bleach can be dangerous , bleach may develop in some people Multiple Chemical Sensitivity which will ruin your life in a new way
I have a friend with multiple chemical sensitivity and she wants to die as much as I want to die for BB
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Still have bad breath. I did not do the nasal rinse again. Could that be the reareasonMy son says it smells like sh...ikageorgian wrote:@Summerside. We are all curious, can you ask your "confident", child or husband how's your stench smell is doing after you've started the bleach therapy.Summerside wrote:The bleech nose rinse was terrible but I will to it again less concentrated next weekJam wrote:
Hi Summerside,
When I asked my mom and brothers they said they smell nothing and sometimes they smell something but not offensive. So I don't know who to believe because when I talk to strangers they scratch their nose or some step back. I can read body language pretty well. This disease is really frustrating. When you do the hydrogen peroxide wash do you still have a little bit of sour taste? And how is your tongue coating?
Post your update, plz.
Only a barium swallow was ever tested. Could it be tonsils? They have grown back acording to my naturopath. I can not see them myself
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
How do i know what type of hali I have. I thought the bleech helped but not any more.Jimi Stein wrote:people start with only a drop of bleach in the glass, and see how you take it....dont do the recommended dosage by that doctor mentioned at the beggining.....it will be too much.....even though he claims it is still safe....
I did not drink water sfter swishing and gargling.
Nasal rinse only once
Bad tadte is bad not sour though
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Which brand of chlorine bleach do you use??
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
CloroxRebee wrote:Which brand of chlorine bleach do you use??
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Summerside wrote:Still have bad breath. I did not do the nasal rinse again. Could that be the reareasonMy son says it smells like sh...ikageorgian wrote:@Summerside. We are all curious, can you ask your "confident", child or husband how's your stench smell is doing after you've started the bleach therapy.Summerside wrote:
The bleech nose rinse was terrible but I will to it again less concentrated next week
Post your update, plz.
Only a barium swallow was ever tested. Could it be tonsils? They have grown back acording to my naturopath. I can not see them myself
Do you have nasal BB? Room filling? So bleach helped for a while then stopped working? How long were you BB-free after each rinse? The barium swallow showed nothing? Any other symptoms?
If you still have BB 3 months after a tonsillectomy, I don't think it's your tonsils anymore.
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
winter wrote:Summerside wrote:Still have bad breath. I did not do the nasal rinse again. Could that be the reareasonMy son says it smells like sh...ikageorgian wrote:
@Summerside. We are all curious, can you ask your "confident", child or husband how's your stench smell is doing after you've started the bleach therapy.
Post your update, plz.
Only a barium swallow was ever tested. Could it be tonsils? They have grown back acording to my naturopath. I can not see them myself
Do you have nasal BB? Room filling? So bleach helped for a while then stopped working? How long were you BB-free after each rinse? The barium swallow showed nothing? Any other symptoms?
If you still have BB 3 months after a tonsillectomy, I don't think it's your tonsils anymore.
I had my tonsils removed as a child but they have grown back.
They found a little acid reflux when they did the barium swallow. Its silent so there might be my problem.
The subscribed medication those prpton pump, didnt help at all. Sour taste is still there.
I think the bleech didnt help at all.
I am not a room filler and I dont have nasal bad breath. If I keep my mouth shut nobody smells anything. Complains only come when I get closer to people.
I learned to avoid speeking directly to people and thank good work out of my home
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
winter wrote:Summerside wrote:Still have bad breath. I did not do the nasal rinse again. Could that be the reareasonMy son says it smells like sh...ikageorgian wrote:
@Summerside. We are all curious, can you ask your "confident", child or husband how's your stench smell is doing after you've started the bleach therapy.
Post your update, plz.
Only a barium swallow was ever tested. Could it be tonsils? They have grown back acording to my naturopath. I can not see them myself
Do you have nasal BB? Room filling? So bleach helped for a while then stopped working? How long were you BB-free after each rinse? The barium swallow showed nothing? Any other symptoms?
If you still have BB 3 months after a tonsillectomy, I don't think it's your tonsils anymore.
Other symtoms:
Sleep problems
Stomach problems after eating.
Sour taste gets worse if I eat sugar or pasta
But main problem is the bad tadte snd breath and the coated tongue
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find anything?Soon wrote:[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Update: It's been more that 2 months, I've started Bleach rinse. I'm still managing my nasal and mouth bb.
My daily regimen is: Morning - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Nasal rinse with evaporator.(Only once a day in the mornings)
Dinner time - after dinner, Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Before bed - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Note, recently, I've started using Sodiumhypochlorite, that I've purchased at Dentist shop. It's much more expensive, than Clorox,(little bit stronger solution and more light smell) but I feel more confident, because, at least dentist put it in your mouth. ( 100 mg. 1,5$ ).
Sometimes when I eat and drink too much, I always have this solution handy, and swish and gargle right away. ))
Must tell you, this is the only solution in the world that completely manages type 1-2, halitosis. It's not a cure, it's a remedy for bb management.
Goodl luck you all.

My daily regimen is: Morning - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Nasal rinse with evaporator.(Only once a day in the mornings)
Dinner time - after dinner, Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Before bed - Mouth rinsing, swishing and gargling, gurgling.
Note, recently, I've started using Sodiumhypochlorite, that I've purchased at Dentist shop. It's much more expensive, than Clorox,(little bit stronger solution and more light smell) but I feel more confident, because, at least dentist put it in your mouth. ( 100 mg. 1,5$ ).
Sometimes when I eat and drink too much, I always have this solution handy, and swish and gargle right away. ))
Must tell you, this is the only solution in the world that completely manages type 1-2, halitosis. It's not a cure, it's a remedy for bb management.
Goodl luck you all.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.