THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Interesting way to smell your own breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Interesting way to smell your own breath

Post by DanielPine »

I have been doing this recently. I go face a mirror, open my mouth, and stick my tongue. I will then exhale into the mirror and quickly inhale through my nose.

Boy does it smell.

This method seems pretty accurate, it would be great if you could report back here after trying it.
cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Interesting way to smell your own breath

Post by cleanbreathwant »

DanielPine wrote:I have been doing this recently. I go face a mirror, open my mouth, and stick my tongue. I will then exhale into the mirror and quickly inhale through my nose.

Boy does it smell.

This method seems pretty accurate, it would be great if you could report back here after trying it.


All I need to do is drive in a car.

I'm starting to think my bb is one of the worst!
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Interesting way to smell your own breath

Post by Summerside »

DanielPine wrote:I have been doing this recently. I go face a mirror, open my mouth, and stick my tongue. I will then exhale into the mirror and quickly inhale through my nose.

Boy does it smell.

This method seems pretty accurate, it would be great if you could report back here after trying it.

I tried it and couldnt smell anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗