THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Summerside »

I just wonder is this could be related to my bb.
Ever since i am off the pill I can eat what I want and dont gain weight.
Its hard since I try to eat healthy but I am constantly hungry

Bb probably got worse since off the pill
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by StillHoping »

Have you been pregnant since being off the pill ?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Summerside »

StillHoping wrote:Have you been pregnant since being off the pill ?

Yes have one son
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Robert20 »

I'm pretty sure this is called "Hard gainer" basically people who earn muscle and fat very hard. It's genes
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Summerside »

Robert20 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is called "Hard gainer" basically people who earn muscle and fat very hard. It's genes

Yes but i was normal as a child and had to watch my weight when I was younger. It changed later in life. I mean around the age of 25 after going off the pill
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Summerside »

Summerside wrote:
Robert20 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is called "Hard gainer" basically people who earn muscle and fat very hard. It's genes

Yes but i was normal as a child and had to watch my weight when I was younger. It changed later in life. I mean around the age of 25 after going off the pill
Everybody in my family has weight problems i am the only skinny one
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Jimi Stein »

do you have dog, and are you licking his mouth? Maybe you got a parasite...big long worm.....that makes you loose weight or you are just young and burn calories
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: anybody else always hungry and still slim?

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:do you have dog, and are you licking his mouth? Maybe you got a parasite...big long worm.....that makes you loose weight or you are just young and burn calories

Great that helps a lot....
I am 44 not sure if you call that young
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗