Hello everybody. I want to ask people here a question: is hydrogen peroxide effective for you or not? And if yes, then for how many hours does it’s effect lasts for you?
I am a BB-sufferer for many years. And about a month ago I for the first time have tried to rinse my mouth with deluted hydrogen peroxide ( 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide for half of a glass of water). And you know, firstly I was very surprised by it’s effect - it helped for the whole day and even on the next morning I had a fresh mouth, so fresh that I even didn’t have to brush my teeth. I checked my mouth with fingers - touched my tongue and other sections of my mouth and then smelled my fingers - there was no bad smell at all. It helped for about 24hours or so.
So I was very inspired by that effect and rinsed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide once-a-day for about ten days - everything was ok and there was no bad smell.
But after ten days or so, the effect of hydrogen peroxide was gone. My BB came back. And now the rinse of hydrogen peroxide does not help me at all. It’s efficiency finished fully. It doesn’t help even for 20 minutes. And I can’t understand - why it happened? Has someone else here had the same effect with hydrogen peroxide? (at first it helps a lot, and after some days it stops working).
Thanks for answering and sorry for my poor english.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?
-
CherreBelle
- Newbie
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
- Gender:
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?
I experience that too which is why I don't use it everyday. It's not really meant to be used that frequently, you have to be careful because it will damage the pulp of the teeth (if that matters).
-
GTFO.BADBREATH
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm
- Gender:
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?
I don't recall ever getting relief from hydrogen peroxide. First read about it in 2005! First year I had BB. And well I'm still here lol. It actually makes my breath worse I think, the reactions become more extreme
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.