THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by Cureplzz »

So when ever I floss my WT they smell like what my whole mouth smells like my mouth is so fresh after Im getting them removed
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by Cureplzz »

I didn't write that correctly my breath smells like shit it's this certain smell. When I floss my wisdom tooth it's the same smell I'm smelling from my mouth I know their connected. I believe my WT are the cause if my bb once my mouth is floss its fresh so my WT gets so sore after flossing.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by crazy4it »

Weren't you cured with bleach mouthwash?
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by Cureplzz »

We've stated multiple times this is NOT A Cure does it take away my bb yes
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by jo317 »

I believe mine are causing issues as well, but there are many people who take theirs out and it only helps a little :/
I'm too anxious to spend all that money and have it not help
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by Cureplzz »

jo317 wrote:I believe mine are causing issues as well, but there are many people who take theirs out and it only helps a little :/
I'm too anxious to spend all that money and have it not help
I'm praying it helps I just want this to be gone forever there's a post on here where it did cure
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Gender:

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by Bb5yrs »

if your bb improves with the chlorine bleach then I think the problem is either your WT or your gums. you may have pockets that bacteria is living in. so maybe you need to go to a gum specialist. don't just go to a normal dentist find a gum specialist and check.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Cureplzz
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm
Location: Phoenix Az
Gender:

Re: Wisdom tooth is causing my bb

Post by Cureplzz »

Bb5yrs wrote:if your bb improves with the chlorine bleach then I think the problem is either your WT or your gums. you may have pockets that bacteria is living in. so maybe you need to go to a gum specialist. don't just go to a normal dentist find a gum specialist and check.
Thanks that's what I do Monday it makes sense. I appreciate your reply
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗