I am considering extraction of my wisdom teeth.
But is there is any way I can check if they are the
Source of my bb?they are impacted fully. Before I had bb sometimes the gum would swell back there where my
Wisdom tooth was. Also sometimes if I rub my finger
Against the gums in that area they would smell very
Bad like super bad that my daughter almost throw up when I asked her to smell my finger.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
When I floss my WT my gums start hurting they start swelling up and the smell is what my whole mouth smells like vs when i floss the rest of my teeth they don't smell at all couple hours after I floss them again without even eating anything they smell as if I haven't flossed them in days
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
But my WT are impacted. ?!Cureplzz wrote:When I floss my WT my gums start hurting they start swelling up and the smell is what my whole mouth smells like vs when i floss the rest of my teeth they don't smell at all couple hours after I floss them again without even eating anything they smell as if I haven't flossed them in days
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
If they stink that badly, just remove them.
Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
Don't take my words for granted this is what I read somewhere one line. Is there anything that can decrease or affect ur bb? Try to find something by experimenting with different things and try to get guidance from that.winter wrote:If they stink that badly, just remove them.
Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
I also heard dentists said if it's coming from the nose then it's a more systemic problem. Their textbooks suggest to refer to the medical side.Bb5yrs wrote:Don't take my words for granted this is what I read somewhere one line. Is there anything that can decrease or affect ur bb? Try to find something by experimenting with different things and try to get guidance from that.winter wrote:If they stink that badly, just remove them.
Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
I don't have reliable feedback, so I don't know what affects my BB. I think GERD unfriendly food might make my BB worse. But I don't have heartburn and PPI does not help. I used to have silent reflux symptoms at the beginning. Now I almost never get it unless I eat too much oily food.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.