THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Barbara
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...

Post by Barbara »

Hi all,

I'm new but I now what is bb... I have bb from last 15 years starting from tooth infections and I didn't go to dentist... only after one year I went for extraction... but bb stay. All dentist saying my tooths are good and they can't see nothing on x-ray... I'm waiting now for ct scan ( sinuses) hope there will be something.... anyone know what is the white pimples on the back of tongue? Is really difficult to see because there are on the back + white cover on the tongue....
tambaking
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:56 am

Re: Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...

Post by tambaking »

did you take antibiotic for the tooth extraction. if so, that might be the cause.
I think it might be from the colon or intestine too.
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...

Post by dem »

I have the white pimples on the back of tongue, I saw them in endoscopy with my ent doctor, he thought that it was some yeast or candida infection he gave antifungal pills for a month , after the treatment I did the endoscopy again and they still there and the doctor told he has no idea what is it lol,
so I just keep scratching my tongue from the back and thats it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗