I have been gluten free for 2 days - only a short time but when I rub my tongue with my finger it no longer smells the way I’m used to it smelling.
Obviously I need more time on this diet but I’m excited enough to make this post.
Love to you all
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Interesting! I've tried a gluten free diet and had no luck. However my problem seems to definitely be related to my chronic sinusitis and my diet has little impact on it.WhiteCat wrote:https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topi ... glutening/
I have been gluten free for 2 days - only a short time but when I rub my tongue with my finger it no longer smells the way I’m used to it smelling.
Obviously I need more time on this diet but I’m excited enough to make this post.
Love to you allxxx
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.