THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Pepto bismol (bismuth)

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Pepto bismol (bismuth)

Post by WhiteCat »

Anyone tried this?

I just bought some online and have high hopes.

It is not approved for use in Australia (veterinary use only)

And I’ve only heard about it here.

Not a cure... sadly. But maybe it’ll help. Who knows?
overit15
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 pm
Gender:

Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)

Post by overit15 »

I have never tried it but how has it worked for you?
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)

Post by WhiteCat »

I'm still waiting anxiously for it to arrive. I cannot buy it in Australia it is restricted to veterinary use only. I had to order it from Ebay.
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)

Post by WhiteCat »

overit15 wrote:I have never tried it but how has it worked for you?
I got it yesterday, I think it works but not for very long.

If I scrape my tongue and let it dry within an hour of chewing a tab of it it dries without smell.

The rest of the time I still smell foul.

Also, I woke up with a black tongue, interesting. It’s a known side effect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗