I *think* I have Type 1 halitosis - concerns the tongue only (maybe).
I have always had an intensely sweet tooth and I am just curious if that is true for everyone one else?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
Hello
My mother has a bad set of teeth. She's 76. She has some missing teeth. Some are black, especially infront. I asked when was the last time she ever flossed. She couldn't remember. She even said, "if only i had a good set of teeth like yours, i will floss. I also couldn't remember if she ever flossed. But her breath doesn't smell bad. Sometimes we talk close, especially if she's showing me something from the newspaper. I can smell her breath. And believe me, it doesn't smell bad.
Now here i am. Having a good set of teeth. I floss my teeth and i still hav bb.
Huhuhu.
My mother has a bad set of teeth. She's 76. She has some missing teeth. Some are black, especially infront. I asked when was the last time she ever flossed. She couldn't remember. She even said, "if only i had a good set of teeth like yours, i will floss. I also couldn't remember if she ever flossed. But her breath doesn't smell bad. Sometimes we talk close, especially if she's showing me something from the newspaper. I can smell her breath. And believe me, it doesn't smell bad.
Now here i am. Having a good set of teeth. I floss my teeth and i still hav bb.
Huhuhu.
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
Same here Ricky, I have always had really beautiful teeth and f.ucking horrid breath that won't quit.
It's not our teeth. If only it were that simple.
It's not our teeth. If only it were that simple.
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
Also have good teeth, rarly got holes in them. However I did have an infected wisdom tooth that smelled bad that i got pulled, also do get tartar that i have read smelly bacteria live in so i make sure to floss and go to the dentist. But the BB seems to manifest from throat/back of tongue.
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
I really think this has something to do with digestion. Im going to buy digestive enzymes. I will see if it will work. Luck luck.
By the way guys. Have you been looking to other websites? The bb population is actually very big. There are alot of sufferers just like us.
By the way guys. Have you been looking to other websites? The bb population is actually very big. There are alot of sufferers just like us.
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
Hi Ricky,Ricky wrote:I really think this has something to do with digestion. Im going to buy digestive enzymes. I will see if it will work. Luck luck.
By the way guys. Have you been looking to other websites? The bb population is actually very big. There are alot of sufferers just like us.
What are some other sites??
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
Hello overit
I just google the word "fecal breath."
I also typed "poop breath."
I think it was curezone.
I just google the word "fecal breath."
I also typed "poop breath."
I think it was curezone.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.