THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Could it be Candida?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
millionyearsago
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Gender:

Could it be Candida?

Post by millionyearsago »

Could Candida be the culprit?
So, I tested positive for H-Pylori, I have 2 days left of medication. Around day 4 I felt like all my symptoms had come back, by day 6 and 7, I felt better than ever as in for my stomach I no longer feel bloated or with that lump in my throat that would barely let me breathe. I did notice that my tongue tends to be cleaner but not a lot, white thrush remains at the back of my throat which is what I think might cause my BB. I am on a strict acid-free vegan diet. Could anyone give any suggestions on what they think it could be? I am thinking Candida and buying Candida probiotics. If you think it’s candida any recommendations on probiotics?

Been treated for:
Tonsil Stones (Amoxillicin - haven’t seen a tonsil stone again)
GERD (Omeprazole - did not work)
H-Pylori (Metronidazole, Clarithromyc, Pantoprazole - feel so much better)
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Could it be Candida?

Post by Ricky »

Hello million

I tested negative on h pylori yet i still hav poo breath. It is a good thing that the mucus on your throat was gone. I think that is connected to bb. But i dont understand is that im negative in pylori yet i do hav that mucus on my throat.

Probiotics are good. Until now, nobody knows yet what really is the cause of bb.
That is why whenever we discovered a cure, it is necessary to post it so others could also try that method.

As i hav been reading in several post, i hav noticed that the cure for one is not for the other. Some say they were cured by probiotics. And some say it got worse by probiotics. Some say it is pnd. Some say it is a digestive problem.

Just keep on trying dude. And when your healed. Pls post it. So we cud also try your method.

I think probiotics are good. It is essential in our bodies. Unlike other meds which destroys the liver or kidney. I suggest you try what you have said
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗