THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Bendover
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:29 am
Location: El Paso Texas
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Post by Bendover »

Ive had bad breath since I was a 13 year old in 7th grade. I'm 42 years old now, I still remember the day I noticed I had bad breath. I was in line for lunch talking to my friends 7th grade I was 13 years old, they all of sudden said something stinks, I remember being the only one to say I couldn't smell anything. Well all of a sudden my friends said it was me, then they figured it was my breath. I remember going home and at night i brushed and flossed my teeth real good even used scope did the same the following morning. Same thing happened at recces my friends said I smelled like shit. Went to the dentist a few weeks later said my teeth were fine. Well the years went by and i would always hope my bad breath went away for the next school year, I brushed my tongue teeth flossed everyday nothing helped. High school was a nightmare for me. I am considered very good looking, girls would want to sit by me, i would open my mouth and they would gag or never talk to me again. I never really had a girlfriend in high school I had dates or very short relationships but due to my bad breath I was very lonely most of the time, hated lunch time I was always alone it was so embarrassing. I almost had a date for the senior prom but she turned me down last minute, heard from one of her friends that it was because i smelled real bad. I had suicidal thoughts sometimes but never attempted it. Make a long story short, im married with 2 kids, my wife's sister, brother their wives and husbands have smelled my breath and made comments before. I feel bad for my kids I went to a parent teacher conference and the teachers and other parents were grossed out by my breath, I hate social engagements. I have a wonderful wife and kids that what keeps me going. This is my first time writing about my experiences thanks for listening.
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Post by Summerside »

Bendover wrote:Ive had bad breath since I was a 13 year old in 7th grade. I'm 42 years old now, I still remember the day I noticed I had bad breath. I was in line for lunch talking to my friends 7th grade I was 13 years old, they all of sudden said something stinks, I remember being the only one to say I couldn't smell anything. Well all of a sudden my friends said it was me, then they figured it was my breath. I remember going home and at night i brushed and flossed my teeth real good even used scope did the same the following morning. Same thing happened at recces my friends said I smelled like shit. Went to the dentist a few weeks later said my teeth were fine. Well the years went by and i would always hope my bad breath went away for the next school year, I brushed my tongue teeth flossed everyday nothing helped. High school was a nightmare for me. I am considered very good looking, girls would want to sit by me, i would open my mouth and they would gag or never talk to me again. I never really had a girlfriend in high school I had dates or very short relationships but due to my bad breath I was very lonely most of the time, hated lunch time I was always alone it was so embarrassing. I almost had a date for the senior prom but she turned me down last minute, heard from one of her friends that it was because i smelled real bad. I had suicidal thoughts sometimes but never attempted it. Make a long story short, im married with 2 kids, my wife's sister, brother their wives and husbands have smelled my breath and made comments before. I feel bad for my kids I went to a parent teacher conference and the teachers and other parents were grossed out by my breath, I hate social engagements. I have a wonderful wife and kids that what keeps me going. This is my first time writing about my experiences thanks for listening.
So what was tested? Did you go to a naturopath? Special diet?-did you try bleech?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗