Ricky wrote:Is bleech good for the body or is it harmful if exceeded amt? How many amt of bleech do you put?
I dont really care, as sad as it sounds...
I use 1\4 spoon clorox on 1 cup water, its quite dilluted
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ricky wrote:Is bleech good for the body or is it harmful if exceeded amt? How many amt of bleech do you put?
Ricky wrote:Hello summer
Where do you buy the diatomaceus? Is it in the pharmacy or grocery store?
Ricky wrote:Hello summer
How many days before you notice an improvement?
Ricky wrote:Hello summer
I believe i hav fecal bb. Becoz thats what i keep hearing from people.
Definately. No reactions from my son. I will ask him again. Wish I had another family member to ask.Alfarcy wrote:How's your BadBreath doing dear? already improved?
Hey, the date is friday. I will let you knowAlfarcy wrote:Hi Summer... can you please update me in your date... i wish you luck...
Im just curious...![]()
Candida was negstive for memindspace wrote:These symptoms are likely for candida and mycotoxins.Diatomatious earth,oregano oil helps in the battle for candida.Candida leads to food sensitivity.
Yes all regular doctors do is medsmindspace wrote:Yes you are tested negative for candida,but I think not for mycotoxins like aflatoxin and aspergillus niger.I don't believe in conventional medicine.They only prescribe antibiotics and heavy meds which leads to these mycotoxins.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.