THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Diet + regime experiment
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Re: Diet + regime experiment
So your bad breath is gone?
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Re: Diet + regime experiment
I'm glad Rice and potatoes work for you but they may not work for Fog. I could have been cured last year had I stopped eating the two. Why not eliminate them all and add back in later to see if they cause a problem. At least if you are gonna try beating this with diet, go all the way before giving up! And no dietitian is needed.
Re: Diet + regime experiment
I will eventually eliminate stuff untill it makes sense whats working and what is not. I have faild at eliminating too much in one go so im kind of easing into it now.
Two forum users described having to eliminate meats + other stuff(extreme vegan diet basically).
Both of you givme me hope that I might be able too keep chewing on meat, which im hoping for. Giving up carbs/sugars and meat would be extremely difficult in the long run.
Two forum users described having to eliminate meats + other stuff(extreme vegan diet basically).
Both of you givme me hope that I might be able too keep chewing on meat, which im hoping for. Giving up carbs/sugars and meat would be extremely difficult in the long run.
Whats your theory on which foods you get bad reactions from?WhiteCat wrote:And I eat potatoes and rice with no problems.
Diet is individual.
Re: Diet + regime experiment
I agree with giving everything up, but that’s hard af.HopefulOne wrote:I'm glad Rice and potatoes work for you but they may not work for Fog. I could have been cured last year had I stopped eating the two. Why not eliminate them all and add back in later to see if they cause a problem. At least if you are gonna try beating this with diet, go all the way before giving up! And no dietitian is needed.
Technically you don’t need a dietitian either, but if you’re going to spend money on your bad breath problem then that’s where the smart money should go.
You might have been cured earlier with a dietitian, they guide people through elimination diets all the time. It’s their JOB.
A dietitian will also be mindful of your nutritional requirements and can offer advice and all kinds of ideas and information that you never would have thought of.
Re: Diet + regime experiment
No theory, I just want a normal life.fog wrote:I will eventually eliminate stuff untill it makes sense whats working and what is not. I have faild at eliminating too much in one go so im kind of easing into it now.
Two forum users described having to eliminate meats + other stuff(extreme vegan diet basically).
Both of you givme me hope that I might be able too keep chewing on meat, which im hoping for. Giving up carbs/sugars and meat would be extremely difficult in the long run.
Whats your theory on which foods you get bad reactions from?WhiteCat wrote:And I eat potatoes and rice with no problems.
Diet is individual.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.