THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
after 11 years
after 11 years
hi there my name is duncan 26 from london.Iv been trying the vitaman C and i think all my halitosis has gone i have no smell or rank taste in my mouth anymore and its thanks to the people of this website,you are all so strong and willing to beat this shit not like me who gives up and just wants to end it all.i cant find the words to thankyou all enough.
thankyou so so much and i love you all
thankyou so so much and i love you all
Re: after 11 years
I'm really happy for you m8. There is hope after all. Can I ask what brand of Vitamin C you are using?maclean wrote:hi there my name is duncan 26 from london.Iv been trying the vitaman C and i think all my halitosis has gone i have no smell or rank taste in my mouth anymore and its thanks to the people of this website,you are all so strong and willing to beat this shit not like me who gives up and just wants to end it all.i cant find the words to thankyou all enough.
thankyou so so much and i love you all
vit C
hi there,the brand i have been useing is healthaid/strong 500mg i have been taking 5/6 tabs a day and i have notice the change straight away.and trust me i have halitosis have had for 11 years and it has fucked my lif up so so much but now i feel so much better,im 26 and ready to go out and live again.ps any more questions please ask.
thankyou,Duncan
thankyou,Duncan
- onewhocares
- Crybaby
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:02 pm
hey there, ive been using the vitamin C for the past two days and MAN! these past two days were the best of my life. I don't remember being in this good mood in a LOOOONNNGGGG time. Ive noticed straight away that my bb had been greatly reduced and I started out by talking to my current friends. Now when I get enough courage i'm actually gunna meet new people! hope it works! and maybe I can actually ask out the girl i've liked for awhile! YES! wish me luck guys and thanks for everything oceanside.
P.S: Oceanside, your name is John? well you are my hero thanks for everything!
P.S: Oceanside, your name is John? well you are my hero thanks for everything!
say guys..
i'd rather have some current up to date opinions and methods on the vitamin c, than search that 30 something page thread.
I bought the GNC brand, sugarless.. 500mg
Can all of you tell me what exactly you do with your vitamin c each day? I'm talking indepth.. Where you keep it in your mouth, how long, if you massage it into your tongue or something..
I've been doing the chewable vitamin c for a day now but am unsure.. i just wondered what you recommended. Thanks.
i'd rather have some current up to date opinions and methods on the vitamin c, than search that 30 something page thread.
I bought the GNC brand, sugarless.. 500mg
Can all of you tell me what exactly you do with your vitamin c each day? I'm talking indepth.. Where you keep it in your mouth, how long, if you massage it into your tongue or something..
I've been doing the chewable vitamin c for a day now but am unsure.. i just wondered what you recommended. Thanks.
Im very happy for you guys that get relief from vitamin c. I havent tried it, but i want to. Did u use the sugar free kind? See vitamin c is an antioxidant and antioxidants neutralize some chemicals in your body. So it does make a lot of sense that it could help you. We dont produce vitamin c in our bodies and have to get it through are diets which is very hard especially if ur on a candida or some other kind of sugar free diet. Also people you cant just take vitamin c and be cured some people might be able to do that, but most cant. So start a diet, exercise, then start taking the vitamin c you should see a difference. Another thing look up antioxidants and start getting more of them in your diet, Im starting today.
Feel a difference with vitamin C
Bought the chewable sugarfree vitamin C 500mg Saturday from GNC and sucked on two that day each time after I ate something so not to upset my stomach. Next day used the tongue cleaner and there was hardly any post nasal drip on back of tongue . Did four of them Sunday .There is definitely a change in my mouth. But don't know about the bad breath I really don't have anyone I can ask so I guess I will just wait to see people's reaction at work. .
Web site for Vitamin C & the effects on post nasal drip,
I also wanted to let everyone know I found a website about the effects of Vitamin C and how it helps people with allergies , post nasal drip and sinusitis .
www.cforyourself.com Look under the condition sinusitis. Sinusitis study , then Study results:-k
www.cforyourself.com Look under the condition sinusitis. Sinusitis study , then Study results:-k
Re: Web site for Vitamin C & the effects on post nasal d
hmmm thnxfaith59 wrote:I also wanted to let everyone know I found a website about the effects of Vitamin C and how it helps people with allergies , post nasal drip and sinusitis .
www.cforyourself.com Look under the condition sinusitis. Sinusitis study , then Study results:-k
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.