THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Thanksgiving

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Thanksgiving

Post by crazy4it »

Anybody do anything exciting over the holidays?
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Thanksgiving

Post by Ricky »

crazy4it wrote:Anybody do anything exciting over the holidays?
What i would do on holidays is day dreaming that i have a good breath and walking in the busiest streets and mixing in crowded places. Lol

Exciting...isn't it?
Drake
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:19 am
Location: Houston, Texas
Gender:

Re: Thanksgiving

Post by Drake »

No. I spend Thanksgiving alone. I didn’t even had a turkey for dinner. My halitosis has made me an anti-social, self centered and cold person. I have no sympathy for people or compassion. When I go out I get in my Range Rover and wear expensive clothing to feel superior to people. To them it might look like I have a perfect life, but at the end of the night I’m so lonely and depressed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗