THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cured (5 month update)
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Cured (5 month update)
It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.
A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.
I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics, nasal cavity, colon, digestive system, TMAU - you name it, I thought I had it.
Well, it turns out it was my mouth all along.
Upon visiting the dentist, he says I have a deep Root Canal infection, 3 cavities and 4 rotten Wisdom Teeth + severly infected tonsils (with stones).
After getting these issues fixed, my halitosis disappeared completely.
Thank you to everyone here for your continued support & research into this terrible curse. While this forum isn't the ultimate reason for my solution, I learned a lot about halitosis & how to keep it under control.
P.S. My #1 recommendation to solve your bb is getting a full-mouth X-ray whereby a dentist is able to examine every tooth, gums, etc. for decay. Secondly, if you have tonsil stones you absolutely must get a tonsillectomy. Thank you all again, and have a great day.
A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.
I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics, nasal cavity, colon, digestive system, TMAU - you name it, I thought I had it.
Well, it turns out it was my mouth all along.
Upon visiting the dentist, he says I have a deep Root Canal infection, 3 cavities and 4 rotten Wisdom Teeth + severly infected tonsils (with stones).
After getting these issues fixed, my halitosis disappeared completely.
Thank you to everyone here for your continued support & research into this terrible curse. While this forum isn't the ultimate reason for my solution, I learned a lot about halitosis & how to keep it under control.
P.S. My #1 recommendation to solve your bb is getting a full-mouth X-ray whereby a dentist is able to examine every tooth, gums, etc. for decay. Secondly, if you have tonsil stones you absolutely must get a tonsillectomy. Thank you all again, and have a great day.
Re: Cured (5 month update)
This isn't my problem but I'm sure someone can relate thanks so much for coming back congratulations to you enjoy lifffee!
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: Cured (5 month update)
Did you have nasal BB? Also, how severe was your BB?
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Cured (5 month update)
Thank you. Hope you also find a cure asap!Cureplzz wrote:This isn't my problem but I'm sure someone can relate thanks so much for coming back congratulations to you enjoy lifffee!
Yes. Hence why I thought it might be a deviated septum at one point. However, it was simply that my breath was basketball-court filling, and there was so much bacteria in my throat/sinus/mouth region.winter wrote:Did you have nasal BB? Also, how severe was your BB?
Re: Cured (5 month update)
My dentist did an x ray and said its all normal. Although i appreciate the dentist because he said "i really smell something!" My dentist said that i should seek a professional. What happens next is a merry go road. Doctor here. Doctor there. Endless visits. Well, i hope it will end.Attraction wrote:It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.
A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.
I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics, nasal cavity, colon, digestive system, TMAU - you name it, I thought I had it.
Well, it turns out it was my mouth all along.
Upon visiting the dentist, he says I have a deep Root Canal infection, 3 cavities and 4 rotten Wisdom Teeth + severly infected tonsils (with stones).
After getting these issues fixed, my halitosis disappeared completely.
Thank you to everyone here for your continued support & research into this terrible curse. While this forum isn't the ultimate reason for my solution, I learned a lot about halitosis & how to keep it under control.
P.S. My #1 recommendation to solve your bb is getting a full-mouth X-ray whereby a dentist is able to examine every tooth, gums, etc. for decay. Secondly, if you have tonsil stones you absolutely must get a tonsillectomy. Thank you all again, and have a great day.
Re: Cured (5 month update)
Did sinus rinse and mouthwash help with your BB at all? Did what you eat affect your BB even after brushing, flossing, and gargling? Like spicy food or oily food made you stink worse for a couple days.Attraction wrote:Thank you. Hope you also find a cure asap!Cureplzz wrote:This isn't my problem but I'm sure someone can relate thanks so much for coming back congratulations to you enjoy lifffee!
Yes. Hence why I thought it might be a deviated septum at one point. However, it was simply that my breath was basketball-court filling, and there was so much bacteria in my throat/sinus/mouth region.winter wrote:Did you have nasal BB? Also, how severe was your BB?
Re: Cured (5 month update)
I'm curious- how long had you not gone to the dentist? I go every six months but i wonder if my dentist is missing anything.Attraction wrote:It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.
A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.
I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics, nasal cavity, colon, digestive system, TMAU - you name it, I thought I had it.
Well, it turns out it was my mouth all along.
Upon visiting the dentist, he says I have a deep Root Canal infection, 3 cavities and 4 rotten Wisdom Teeth + severly infected tonsils (with stones).
After getting these issues fixed, my halitosis disappeared completely.
Thank you to everyone here for your continued support & research into this terrible curse. While this forum isn't the ultimate reason for my solution, I learned a lot about halitosis & how to keep it under control.
P.S. My #1 recommendation to solve your bb is getting a full-mouth X-ray whereby a dentist is able to examine every tooth, gums, etc. for decay. Secondly, if you have tonsil stones you absolutely must get a tonsillectomy. Thank you all again, and have a great day.
Re: Cured (5 month update)
Congratulations. I'm getting my tonsils out next month. Hope it's my cure.
Re: Cured (5 month update)
Hi Attraction....?
In what place in your teeth the 4 rotten wisdom teeth...???
and do you have sore throat? i mean back then when you still have BB..
In what place in your teeth the 4 rotten wisdom teeth...???
and do you have sore throat? i mean back then when you still have BB..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.