THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad taste in the mouth
Bad taste in the mouth
Does this indicate how our breath smells or can you have a bad taste and not have bad breath?
Im confused I have a bad taste in my mouth and have been told I dont have bad breath .
Ive also asked other people if they have a bad taste and they say yes but i cant smell thier breath.Ive also been told I stink...so what gives?My basic question is can people have bad taste and not have bad breath?
Ive also asked other people if they have a bad taste and they say yes but i cant smell thier breath.Ive also been told I stink...so what gives?My basic question is can people have bad taste and not have bad breath?
i reckon the two dont have to be linked. I have heard family members say they have a bad taste in their mouths sometimes, they dont have BB. Im so used to having a bad taste in my mouth, i cant smell my own breath but i know its there. If you dont have BB all the time maybe is a dietary thing with you and you should watch what you are eating. or maybe you should ask a few people if it smells. Im telling you this and i dont even do it myself, wouldnt like to put anybody through it with me, haha!
Belle
Belle
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.