THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

donation

Support our website and donate please.
mary33
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:16 pm
Gender:

donation

Post by mary33 »

I have been browsing this site for years, got many good helping tips....it saved me a lot of money, going to bb clinics....
people are you donating to Jimi, he is doing a good job.. some people here can spend thousands on clinics that never help and you cant donate to this guy, who is fighting for us for over 10 years?
Jimi I send you few bucks, thank you for your work, my bb is better, i can somehow control it.....not gone yet but hopefully it will in the future
Mary
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: donation

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thank you for your donation......it is true. I maybe get like 3 donations per year....small donations....so most of the repair costs, hosting I have to pay myself.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: donation

Post by crazy4it »

I feel the same way people need to donate. I already have donated a year ago I will again this year.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: donation

Post by crazy4it »

Let's get the ball rolling guys!
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: donation

Post by Smilingagain »

Jimi Stein wrote:Thank you for your donation......it is true. I maybe get like 3 donations per year....small donations....so most of the repair costs, hosting I have to pay myself.....

Hello Jimi, thanks for your effort.i know how challenging it takes to keep a site like this up-to-date. Thing's has been down this period but,i hope to drop few buck via paypal by the end of this month in order for you to push thing's forward. =D>

I also appeal to other's member's especially the older member's who can afford to do so to support in order for the admin to push the work forward.The forum has been benefit to all.


Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
fog
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 9:42 am

Re: donation

Post by fog »

Not sure how much traffic this site has or how much is allowed under free hosting, but there is such a thing.
No ads, MySQL etc. for free. Could be worth looking into.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: donation

Post by Jimi Stein »

you think free hosting is suitable for this site, do you know how heavy this site is, you must be living in the clouds.....you want to risk all the data we colelcted in the last 12 years or more to put it on some free server that will ***k up the site....

you see people just do not know anything about website and hosting.....i am sure site would break really bad and we would loose everything....but maybe we should do that...because I see how many people are very pessimistic about the whole thing.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: donation

Post by Smilingagain »

fog wrote:Not sure how much traffic this site has or how much is allowed under free hosting, but there is such a thing.
No ads, MySQL etc. for free. Could be worth looking into.

Man, the admin is doing a nice job by keeping this forum ads-free. in return i think we should collaborate by giving him our support when necessary. I'm also in web dev. niche and so, i know it will be difficult generating any tangible revenue through embedment of third-party ads (amazon, adsense..ecc) at a moment. However, one or two people could volunteer to pay-off the hosting fee for 1 year on a good day.

I think, we need to work out something here.I'm new to this forum but, still playing around the forum to know if, there are serious minded-fellow's in the house. =D>

Thanks
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: donation

Post by crazy4it »

I sent $50 euros cheers!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: donation

Post by Jimi Stein »

crazy4it wrote:I sent $50 euros cheers!
thank you bro
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: donation

Post by sopo »

Jimi sorry to say this, you were kind of rude to halitosissux. I think this is the reason for him to leave. Even though I started posting here recently I have been following this website for several years.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: donation

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was never rude...bro...always nice to him
maybe when he stopped responding to his emails for some reason....how can he be moderator if I cant contact him at all?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Sam2
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 pm
Location: London

PURPOSE

Post by Sam2 »

I would be interested in giving a donation, but I see that BB is mentioned in the 'Purpose' field...

I don't think that I'd want that appearing in my Paypal records...
Would it be possible to change it to something else?
Like Health information, or something else?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: donation

Post by Jimi Stein »

thank you for letting me know....I changed it to website donation....no more badbreathhalitosis in the name
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Sam2
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 pm
Location: London

BITCOIN

Post by Sam2 »

I'm thinking about making a contribution shortly, as some of the info on this site has assisted me.
I'm going to see how it works by Bitcoin.

I see you sell the book and the phone call, I might think about that option instead.

Will send you a PM later for more info.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗