THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad breath smelling like burning plastic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ryan94uk
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:15 pm
Gender:

Bad breath smelling like burning plastic

Post by Ryan94uk »

My breath generally smells like poop but sometimes when I have drunk alcohol I get asked if I can smell burning plastic. Even at work sometimes I get asked if I can smell burning. Any ideas what the cause could be?

My mum even just said It and I feel so down again right now. Why can't we just have normal smelling breath like 99% of people! Can't take this much longer
Killer_BB
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:33 am
Gender:

Re: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic

Post by Killer_BB »

Try getting some Amoxicillin
cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic

Post by cleanbreathwant »

this might be TMAU go to your GP and get tested
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗