THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

White hairy tongue

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Sadlife
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am
Gender:

White hairy tongue

Post by Sadlife »

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! May I know is there any cure or treatment for white hairy tongue? Any good idea to get rid of it? Thank u~ ;)
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by nivek10 »

Hello, you can use baking soda and or salt and leave it on your tongue for a minute and then scrape it all off. Do this 2 times a day for a week for best results. Good luck happy holidays :D.
Sadlife
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Sadlife »

Thank u nivek10 for ur reply. So sad to say that this method didn't work for me. Anyone here suffered from white hairy tongue before n got it cured? Thanks~ (sorry for my broken English)
CherreBelle
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by CherreBelle »

Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Dead »

CherreBelle wrote:Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Link to the Candida cleanse product please
CherreBelle
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by CherreBelle »

Dead wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Link to the Candida cleanse product please
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Frustratedgal
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Frustratedgal »

CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Link to the Candida cleanse product please
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hi CherreBelle

Did the Candida Cleanse also help u get rid of bad breath? And how long have u been taking it?

Thanks!!
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Ricky »

CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:Candida Cleanse twice a day keeps my tongue pink in combination with brushing 3 times daily. I can't stress enough that you have to stop drinking milk, coffee, sodas to keep this problem at bay
Link to the Candida cleanse product please
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hello cherrebelle

So how was your bb? Do u still get reactions from people?

Did you also change your diet?
CherreBelle
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by CherreBelle »

Frustratedgal wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote: Link to the Candida cleanse product please
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hi CherreBelle

Did the Candida Cleanse also help u get rid of bad breath? And how long have u been taking it?

Thanks!!
No, it has not gotten rid of it but I do not get the same vicious reactions that I used to. I've been taking this only since a little before Christmas, I'm optimistic about the results I've gotten so far.
CherreBelle
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by CherreBelle »

Ricky wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:
Dead wrote: Link to the Candida cleanse product please
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hello cherrebelle

So how was your bb? Do u still get reactions from people?

Did you also change your diet?
I still get reactions, not as bad as before. It hasnt done anything to control the BB from my nose and I'm failing a changing my diet. I'm trying to reduce the red meats, incorporate more fruits and veggies and stay away from sugar but it's hard, honestly
Frustratedgal
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Frustratedgal »

CherreBelle wrote:
Frustratedgal wrote:
CherreBelle wrote:
I bought it physically at Vitamin Shoppe it's called Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, spent about $25.00 for it
Hi CherreBelle

Did the Candida Cleanse also help u get rid of bad breath? And how long have u been taking it?

Thanks!!
No, it has not gotten rid of it but I do not get the same vicious reactions that I used to. I've been taking this only since a little before Christmas, I'm optimistic about the results I've gotten so far.
Oh ok gotcha
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Ricky »

Hello cherribelle

I agree its hard. Carbs are food that we get our energy from. Rice is common in our country. If only i won the lottery, i could afford all these diet plans.
Justacurse
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 pm
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Justacurse »

I also get a white tongue which seems to be any time I eat food. I have been watching what I eat, but it shows up more when I have carbs/meat I think. Also, is the white tongue you have feel very slippery and slimy? It does not come off with a tongue scraper
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Ricky »

Hello cherrebelle

How are you? Any update? Are you bb free?
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Post by Ricky »

Justacurse wrote:I also get a white tongue which seems to be any time I eat food. I have been watching what I eat, but it shows up more when I have carbs/meat I think. Also, is the white tongue you have feel very slippery and slimy? It does not come off with a tongue scraper
Hello justacurse

I think the white tongue is the effect of candida. Not sure. Try to google image it. "Candida symptoms"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗