THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How to avoid bad breath
How to avoid bad breath
Im suffering from bad breath. I visited to the dentist 1 month ago, and he didn't do anything good. So maybe i can do something by myself to avoid bad breath?
Re: How to avoid bad breath
Hey man you are welcome.
There are a lot of things wich you can do to see what cause it.
-Candida test from tongue and feces
-nose ct scan
- stomach endoscopy
-intestinal endoscopy
-addominal ct scan
Also read my thread,good luck
There are a lot of things wich you can do to see what cause it.
-Candida test from tongue and feces
-nose ct scan
- stomach endoscopy
-intestinal endoscopy
-addominal ct scan
Also read my thread,good luck
Re: How to avoid bad breath
But maybe i can try to use something like apple cider vinegar? I found it in this video https://youtu.be/0-jBTlFv6hA and I don't know, maybe its really helpful. And if this will not work for me i will do what you said.
Re: How to avoid bad breath
Hi smiley, I have personally tried the apple cider vinegar and it didn’t seem to make a difference to my breath, I didn’t try that brand though! And I do have to say I didn’t outright ask anyone to smell my breath after I started using it so it could have improved without me even noticing, in terms of helping with digestion and heartburn again I didn’t see much improvement if any which is a shame as I had high hopes, don’t let me put you off though many people swear by apple cider vinegar and it may very well work for you! And it did help me with losing weight and keeping myself hydrated if anything it definitely doesn’t hurt!Smileyy wrote:But maybe i can try to use something like apple cider vinegar? I found it in this video https://youtu.be/0-jBTlFv6hA and I don't know, maybe its really helpful. And if this will not work for me i will do what you said.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.