Hi everyone,
Just been seen by gastrologist and I have positive helicobacter pylori and been given pylera antibiotics..
Any of you try this?
P.s
Apologise for my English
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
pylera
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: pylera
Hi
Last week I finished my antibiotics and end of this week I have to go again for another test, I am feeling better and I think that's becuase of antibiotics
Last week I finished my antibiotics and end of this week I have to go again for another test, I am feeling better and I think that's becuase of antibiotics
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.