THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chlorine bleach?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

Chlorine bleach?

Post by lolla123 »

Hi all, I have read some people on this website tried the bleach method to keep B.B. at bay and to some it worked, I am not really keen on this method as I don’t particularly enjoy the thought of putting a potentially hazardous disinfectant in my mouth but i’m Willing to try anything at this point, my question is can you use a thin bleach with less than 5% sodium hypochlorite? How many tsp to water ratio?
Mercedes
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Re: Chlorine bleach?

Post by Mercedes »

LOL you are crazy !!! WTFFFFFFFFF Hahaha Hahaha.
Btw i Think you should be banned from this forum for spam,cuz is not the first time when you make more than 3thread with the same question.( you also do the same with the proibiotic question and another one)
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

Re: Chlorine bleach?

Post by lolla123 »

Mercedes wrote:LOL you are crazy !!! WTFFFFFFFFF Hahaha Hahaha.
Btw i Think you should be banned from this forum for spam,cuz is not the first time when you make more than 3thread with the same question.( you also do the same with the proibiotic question and another one)
Well firstly hello, hope you’re having a great day, I didn’t know I couldn’t post more than one post in other categories so I apologise for that, and yeah it does sound crazy but search this forum thoroughly and you’ll find some that tried this method and achieved relief so I was just gathering more information on it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine bleach?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I use it sometimes, when i go out....it seems it helps....if dentist use it then we could too.....
but dilute it really high......maybe few drops in a glass of water....
i dont know what happened to that guy that used it every day and it worked for him.......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

Re: Chlorine bleach?

Post by lolla123 »

Jimi Stein wrote:I use it sometimes, when i go out....it seems it helps....if dentist use it then we could too.....
but dilute it really high......maybe few drops in a glass of water....
i dont know what happened to that guy that used it every day and it worked for him.......
Thank you Jimi :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗