THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I've got gold fillings/teeth. Have you?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mjump7
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:00 am
Contact:

I've got gold fillings/teeth. Have you?

Post by mjump7 »

Has any of you got dental fillings?

I was thinking that my two gold fillings on each side of my upper molar teeth may be causing bad breath. I might get rid of them in a few days.

"Amalgam Fillings Linked to Neurological Problems, Gastrointestinal Problems
The first large-scale epidemiological study of mercury and adverse reactions was recently completed and showed that of the symptoms looked at, there was a link seen to gastrointestinal problems, sleep disturbances, concentration problems, memory disturbances, lack of initiative, restlessness, bleeding gums and other mouth disorders."
sourced from http://www.holisticmed.com/dental/amalgam/

Some studies also suggest gold fillings and teeth cause dryness in mouth and swollen gums

I've tried many things as all of you have had. NONE of them helped.
So now I'd like to know how many of you have dental fillings.
Please let me know.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

I have some fillings but not amalgam fillings.Their only advantage is that they last longer than the rest but they look ugly (like rotten teeth) and they're said to be causing health problems. I don't see why people keep having amalgam fillings...
mjump7
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:00 am
Contact:

Post by mjump7 »

So what kind of fillings do you have?

I've got two gold fillings, not sure if it's pure gold or alloy. But btw the skin inside my mouth just beside that gold filling is swollen and it feels dry around these gold fillings. I was thinking these may be causing bb.

I wanna know if there's anyone who doesn't have any fillings and still have bb.
Well, we gotta find out the difference between us and non-bb-sufferes.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

I have no idea how they're called. They're regular white fillings.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗