THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
Was wondering of anyone knew how to treat foul smelling breath/nasal breath. I'm currently 17 and have been dealing with the room filling nasal odor for about 1 and a 1/2 years now and bad breath in general for 4 years.
Gets pretty embarrassing when I here people saying I smell like shit.
I'm open to suggestions. I've started taking CandidaFX(basically Candida Cleanse) and Deep Immune Probiotics as well starting a water fast(because I dont have the money to go on expensive diets and most of the food my mom makes for meals consists of dairy, pork/beef, and carbs, so I find that the easiest solution is to just not eat at all.) I started the water fast and supplements on Sunday. So far I haven't noticed any change yet. One thing I noticed is that gum (sugar free) makes the nasal odor worse. I haven't tried any sinus flushes yet but I might consider it soon. I haven't talked to the dentist or doctor about this issue because a) I'm kinda of embarrassed to bring it up, and b) I'm afraid one of them might prescribe me antibiotics, which I want to avoid taking because I believe it is the cause of my problem to begin with. I took antibiotics for strep throat at around age 9 or 10. I have a white coating on my tongue that doesn't go away if I scraped my tongue. My feces often smell really bad, and most of the time it smells like my bad breath/nasal breath odor. I also believe I have constipation because I only have 1 or 2 bowel movements a week. I do take prescribed medication for ADHD and depression, but I doubt that is the cause of my bad breath/nasal odor. I also have 2 impacted wisdom teeth with gum flaps on my bottom jaw, and the 2 top wisdom teeth are fully impacted and haven't grown out yet. Not sure if the top ones are still going to grow anymore. Last time I was at the dentist, she asked me if I had any pain where my bottom wisdom teeth are, because the x-ray revealed they were angled. I haven't ever experienced any pain there so I told her no. She said they'll check them out more when I have my next checkup. I've read about people who said they had the same symptoms and they were cured or almost curled by removing they're wisdom teeth. So I'm wondering if I should lie and say I have pain in my jaw just to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Any ways I just wanted to state everything possible to see if anyone recognizes a connection. Hope to hear back from someone. 
Re: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
If your wisdom teeth are impacted they could totally be the cause. I would definitely get them out if i were you. If you rub your finger on the flaps does it smell? If so that's a clear sign.
Re: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
For frequent bowlmovment eat lots of fruit. and try avoiding milk products and see if that improves anything.
Test the smell coming from teeth by smelling the floss after every tooth.
You are only 17 maybe hormones running amock. Did you try the spoontest/licking wrist?
Test the smell coming from teeth by smelling the floss after every tooth.
You are only 17 maybe hormones running amock. Did you try the spoontest/licking wrist?
Re: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
What is the spoon test/licking wrist?fog wrote:For frequent bowlmovment eat lots of fruit. and try avoiding milk products and see if that improves anything.
Test the smell coming from teeth by smelling the floss after every tooth.
You are only 17 maybe hormones running amock. Did you try the spoontest/licking wrist?
Re: Anyone know how to fix fecal/sulfur/fart breath and nasal odor?
Foxro wrote:Was wondering of anyone knew how to treat foul smelling breath/nasal breath. I'm currently 17 and have been dealing with the room filling nasal odor for about 1 and a 1/2 years now and bad breath in general for 4 years.Gets pretty embarrassing when I here people saying I smell like shit.
I'm open to suggestions. I've started taking CandidaFX(basically Candida Cleanse) and Deep Immune Probiotics as well starting a water fast(because I dont have the money to go on expensive diets and most of the food my mom makes for meals consists of dairy, pork/beef, and carbs, so I find that the easiest solution is to just not eat at all.) I started the water fast and supplements on Sunday. So far I haven't noticed any change yet. One thing I noticed is that gum (sugar free) makes the nasal odor worse. I haven't tried any sinus flushes yet but I might consider it soon. I haven't talked to the dentist or doctor about this issue because a) I'm kinda of embarrassed to bring it up, and b) I'm afraid one of them might prescribe me antibiotics, which I want to avoid taking because I believe it is the cause of my problem to begin with. I took antibiotics for strep throat at around age 9 or 10. I have a white coating on my tongue that doesn't go away if I scraped my tongue. My feces often smell really bad, and most of the time it smells like my bad breath/nasal breath odor. I also believe I have constipation because I only have 1 or 2 bowel movements a week. I do take prescribed medication for ADHD and depression, but I doubt that is the cause of my bad breath/nasal odor. I also have 2 impacted wisdom teeth with gum flaps on my bottom jaw, and the 2 top wisdom teeth are fully impacted and haven't grown out yet. Not sure if the top ones are still going to grow anymore. Last time I was at the dentist, she asked me if I had any pain where my bottom wisdom teeth are, because the x-ray revealed they were angled. I haven't ever experienced any pain there so I told her no. She said they'll check them out more when I have my next checkup. I've read about people who said they had the same symptoms and they were cured or almost curled by removing they're wisdom teeth. So I'm wondering if I should lie and say I have pain in my jaw just to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Any ways I just wanted to state everything possible to see if anyone recognizes a connection. Hope to hear back from someone.
Ig gum makes your bb worse i think the cause is your oral.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.